Visual Map Navigation
Pan Around the Visual Map
- Mouse: Left click anywhere on the map and move your mouse.
- Trackpad: Left click and drag with one finger.
- Keyboard: Use the arrow keys to move around the map.
Zoom In and Out
- Mouse: Scroll with your mouse wheel.
Alternatively, you can click the plus (+) or minus (-) icons in the bottom-left corner of the map.
- Keyboard: Press the plus (+) or minus (-) keys.
- Trackpad: Pinch in or out to zoom.
Using the Popups
- Viewing a pin popup: Left click on any pin on the map to view the popup. To navigate between multiple pins in the same location, left click on the arrows in the top left corner of the popup.
- Closing an open popup: Left click the X in the top right corner of the popup to close.
- Data in the popups:
- App Store: This is the name of the app store.
- Operating System: The operating system(s) that the store supports.
- Store Type: This is the category of app store, that we have identified, that the app store fits into.
- Number of Apps on the Platform: Total number of apps available on the store.
- Number of Developers: Number of developers that have developed apps on the platform.
- Number of Users: Total number of users on the app. Sometimes given as Monthly Active Users (MAU).
- App Type: The type of apps available on the platform.
- Countries of Operation: Primary areas of the world the app store is used.